1. Key points.
This personal data processing policy was developed according to the Federal law on 27.07.2006. № 152-FZ "On personal data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and the personal data security measures at "MaksPhil" PCC Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets the observance of the rights and liberties of the man and the citizen at processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to personal and family privacy, as the most important goal and condition of implementation of the activity.
2. This policy of the Operator in relation to the personal data processing (hereinafter-the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://максфил.рф 2. The following basic concepts are used in the Policy
1. Automated personal data processing - processing personal data using computer software;
2. Blocking personal data - temporary suspension of personal data processing (except where data processing is necessary to update personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the following network address https://максфил.рф
4. Personal data Information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and the information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
5. Personal data depersonalization — actions which make it impossible to identify the personal data as related to a specific User or another personal data subject, without using additional information.
6. Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automatic tools or without the use of such tools, including personal data collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating or modifying, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual acting independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the personal data processing, as well as defining the purposes of personal data processing, their contents subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
8. Personal data - any information related directly or indirectly to a particular or specific user of the website https://максфил.рф
9. User - a visitor to the website https://максфил.рф
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a group of persons;
11. Distribution of personal data - action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an unidentified group of persons (transfer of personal data) or acquaintance with personal data of unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross–border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content in the personal data information system and (or) which result in the destruction of the tangible media of the personal data. 3. Operator processes the following User's personal data:
1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
2. E-mail address;
3. Contact phone number;
5. The website collects and processes the impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) with the help of the Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
6. The above data is further consolidated in the text about the Policy by the basic concepts of Personal data. 4. Principles of personal data processing.
The Operator processes personal data based on the following principles:
1. The purpose of personal data processing is ensuring the users are informed via e-mails.
2. The Operator has the right to send notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events to the User. The User can unsubscribe from receiving written notifications by sending a letter marked "Reject any notifications about new products and services and special offers" to the Operator by e-mail address email@example.com
3. Depersonalized User data collected through the services of Internet statistics serve to collect information about Users' actions on the website, to improve the quality of this website and its content. 5. Conditions for processing personal data.
1. The Company processes personal data if they are filled in or sent by the User himself / herself via special forms located on the website https://максфил.рф
. By filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending his / her personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical norms necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the personal data consumer policy.
1. The Operator ensures the personal data security and implements all measures to prevent the unauthorized access to personal data.
2. The Operator and other persons who have access to the personal data shall not disclose them to third parties or distribute them without the consent of the subject of personal data, if not otherwise prescribed by the Federal Law.
3. In case of identification personal data's inaccuracy it can be updated by sending the notification to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
marked "Personal data updating".
4. The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The user has the right to withdraw his / her consent to the processing of personal data any time by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com
marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data". 7. Cross-border transfer of personal data.
1. The Operator shall make sure that the foreign state to which territory the personal data is to be transferred ensures adequate protection of the rights of the personal data subjects, prior to the beginning of such a data transfer.
2. The cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states which do not ensure adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects may be performed if there is a written consent of personal data subject for the cross-border transfer of his / her personal data and / or the execution of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party. 8. Final provisions.
1. The user can get any supplementary expositions on the issues of interest relating to the personal data processing by contacting with the Operator via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This document will reflect any change in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The most up-to-date version of this Policy is located on the Internet for free access at http://максфил.рф/policy